A clay-based face pack enhanced with permaculture-grown, spray-free turmeric and vitamin C sourced from Europe. 60ml pot will give you enough for a minimum of 12 treatments, 30ml a minimum of 6 treatments.
Here is some feedback from the trial that we ran on this product:
- “amazing, skin soft, firm, supple and glowing”
- “I love the face mask and the calendula tops it off. It’s a really nice finish after the mask”
- “Glowing healthy look appearance and a younger look”
- “Loving Mother Natures Magic”
- “Is like having Mother Earth on your face it’s just so lovely”
If you have used clay-based face packs before you will know what to do. For me it was a blast back to my teenage years. I love the feeling as the mask tightens and I know it is drawing impurities out of my skin while hydrating, exfoliating and replenishing it with goodness. My skin is left deeply cleansed and soft. I also get to lie down for 15 minutes and think about nothing in particular. Luxury.
Half a teaspoon is plenty for average sized face
Prior to the first application, we recommend that you steam your face and wipe with cotton wool
Mix equal parts of face pack and water and combine to make a smooth paste
Apply the face pack over your whole face
Lie down and relax, daydream, meditate or power nap for 15 minutes
Rinse the mask of with warm water and then run a flannel under warm water, squeeze out excess water and wipe face
Moisturise with Happy Horizons Calendula Cream